Business Hours (hours we will be in the shop to assist you)
Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Saturday (10:00am - 1:00pm)
When the office is closed, use the after hours drop-off trailer located behind the processing building (pictures below). The area is well-lit and under 24-hour video surveillance.
To avoid processing delays, please follow these after hours instructions carefully.
- When office is closed, only use the designated after hours drop off trailer.
- Deer must be field dressed and hide left on.
- Deer must be properly tagged according to conservation regulations.
- Take an after hours tag (located inside trailer on the left) and provide your name, phone number, & hunting license number. Please do no leave cutting instructions on tag. (If buck, mark on tag if mounting or doing european)
- Attach processing tag securely to front leg of deer.
- If deer is being donated to the Iowa HUSH program (Iowa deer only) Please fill out one of the HUSH cards located in trailer.
- Place the deer in the cooler (if deer is still warm, spread its legs to allow better cooling) and pull deer as far back in trailer as possible.
- Close cooler door tight.
- You can submit your processing order by calling during business' hours at 319-470-8117 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must receive your order within 24 hours of drop-off.